Add a joyful sparkle of color to any room with these confetti glass votives by husband-and-wife team Jerry and Kathy Galloy. With a background in stained glass, Jerry and Kathy began their exploration into glass fusing in 2003, the process by which different forms and colors of glass are bonded through the heat in a kiln. Each votive is individually handmade in their small South Carolina studio.
Please Note: Expect slight variances in votives due to the handmade nature of the work.
- Artists: Jerry and Kathy Galloy
- 100% American Made in Johnston, SC
- Kiln-formed confetti glass votive
- Dimensions: 3.5″ H x 5.5″ W x 5.5″ D
- Tea light candle included
1 in stock