Flying Saucer & Alien Family
“Take me to your leader.” This flying saucer and alien family is made from cast aluminum and bronze by artist Scott Nelles. The top half of the saucer lifts off to reveal a cozy resting place for the aliens in their travels through space. A boarding ladder drops or folds up inside to keep the aliens secure.
Scott Nelles has worked in cast bronze for over three decades. His foundry and studio are located in northern Michigan. Scott designs and creates everything from decorative art to toys using the timeless method of sand casting. His hand-finished work displays a childlike playfulness, elegant design, and superb control of his medium.
- Artist: Scott Nelles
- American-made in Williamsburg, Michigan
- Flying Saucer & Alien Family
- Sand cast in aluminum & bronze
- Saucer: 7.5″ H x 10″ W x 10″ D (4 lbs)
- Alien Family: Juvenile 2.5″ H, Mother 3.25″ H, Father 3.75″ H
Out of stock