Steel Skull Ornament
Brandon and Erin Spangler create recycled steel ornaments in their rural barn studio in Pine Log, Georgia. Each ornament is thoughtfully designed, then carefully cut on a CNC plasma table and finished by hand.
Care: Raw steel will rust if exposed to humidity or water. Rub the surface of your ornament with grade #3 coarse steel wool to remove any unwanted rust.
Please Note: Each ornament is made individually from recycled steel. Expect slight variations in color from the images shown.
- Artists: Brandon & Erin Spangler of BE Creations
- American-Made in Pine Log, GA
- Rustic steel skull ornament
- Complete with burlap twine for hanging
- Dimensions: 3.5″ H x 3″ W
7 in stock